CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

PS- I knit fluffy sweaters

Today was a day like any other.
We watched the inauguration in class and I heard really mean comments by very immature people against President Obama. Later i kind of spazzed because now I got to call him 'President Obama'
Anyway, we weren't regularly weird though today, probably because Shananananon wasn't here. So anyway school was a tiny bit boring because we couldn't make fun of her limping.
don't worry it's not mean or anything. but if you tell her to limp! she will yell, "Don't touch me!" it the really funny voice that sounds like a crazed midget.
Anyway, we were in the library and Cee, Allison, Christian, Kyle, and I were on the computers and I attacked Christians keyboard and the computer overloaded and shut off.
Then on Wednesday in the computer lab Cee fell and I started cracking up and Shanon comforted Cee and said, "It's all right, Victoria is cracking up, but it's ok."
Then when Delaney started reading what I just wrote she yelled, "Crazed midget!!" really loud and Allison questioned, "gray midget?!"
I'm listening to Hollywood Undead - undead. Great song a lot of cussing though.
By the by, I LOVE CSI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wrote this with a straight face and delaney laughed and Shananananon laughed at her own story about a stocker vampire named rune.
Anywho.
I will update later. GOODBYE WORLD

0 comments: